Wednesday 25 July 2007

Routine

One minute I was enjoying the anything goes, laissez-faire enviroment I had grown accustomed to during the past ten weeks. I could sleep when I felt like, feed when I felt like, and generally done what I wanted to do, when I wanted to do it.

Not anymore.

It's almost as if my idyllic little paradise has been overthrown by a timetable wielding warlord. But mum's too lovely to call a 'warlord'!

They say babies need routine, so now was as good as time as any, and mum's got a book by the 'baby whisperer' - not the one who's figured out babies cry when they're hungry or uncomfortable or need to burp, the one who wrote books about shushing and patting (and lots of other stufff, but the bit I usually see is the shushing and patting!)

And I'm back on the QV oil for my bath - it helps my hair stick up better!

No comments:

My life in pictures