Friday 6 July 2007

Slurpee machine

At the moment I'm more of a fist slurper than a thumbsucker.

Every now and then my hands will zoom past my face and I do my best to catch them in my mouth, but it's pretty tricky, they're attached to arms that seem to have a mind of their own!

The other day dad watched me as I studied my hand, and stuck my thumb out as far as I could (which isn't very far - all my fingers sort of move together), slowly edged it closer and closer to my face, and just as I was oh so close to my mouth, I moved quickly, overshot, and stuck it up my nose!

I'm still no real fan of my dummy, I will use it every now and then when I'm trying to get to sleep, but not all the time. The thing I do love sucking on is collars. And it doesn't have to be mine either, any collar will do, so if you ever pick me up, you've been warned!

No comments:

My life in pictures