Sunday 22 July 2007

Smiley smile

I kept mum and dad up during the night, that's not really newsworthy. What is newsworthy is what I accompanied the keeping up with.

I smiled!

It's amazing what a simple smile can do; make parents forget their grumpiness at waking up after not enought sleep, for one.

I've got a couple of smiles, a big open mouthed one that's usally accompanied by a little 'he he' laugh, and a big non-toothy grin. These smiles are usually aimed at my beloved curtains, but sometimes I've been known to flash them at a person. They say little girls are interested in people, and little boys are interested in things. I can confirm that theory.

Anyway, my performance in the wee small hours was met with much excitement and everyone's hoping it's one habit I keep.

The other habit I've been gettin into is pooing around my nappy and onto my clothes. But that's not much fun to talk about, and even less fun to clean up! Fortunately this is one little trick I've only been able to accomplish while in the comfort of our home.

No comments:

My life in pictures