Sunday 10 August 2008

Better late than never

I got my birthday present from mum and dad today. In case you're a bit confused with dates, don't be. They were late. Very late. Almost three months late.

To their credit they had bought the present before my birthday. Before my actual birthday. Two months before I was born. You see, it was packed in a box, and there's still quite a few boxes in need of unpacking around here, but when mum opened a box with my name on it and saw the present, she called me and dad in and we had an impromptu birthday party.

It's a Noah's Ark playset with two zebras, two lions, two elephants and Noah. Dunno where Mrs Noah is, maybe you have to buy her seperately.

I had a good play with it tonight.

Mum said it's a special feeling to see me playing with the toy they bought well before I arrived on the scene.

No comments:

My life in pictures