Saturday 16 August 2008

Like the old days

Last night we had a reminder of those sleepless nights of last year...

I was a bit restless while asleep, but woke up soon after dad went to bed, and then decided it was time to play. Nobody wanted to play at midnight. Then, either I hit my head on the bedhead (I'm sporting a little bruise on my head) or I just got an attack of the sads, because my laughs and giggles turned to cries and high pictched squeals.

They lasted a long time.

Dad walked me around the house just like old times, and I soon settled down, but still found it really hard to go to sleep. Dad didn't, his head hit the pillow and was soon snoring loudly. He got into trouble for that! Just like old times!

I finally fell asleep around two o'clock and was up just after 6. funnily enough mum and dad were not ready to play at 6!

No comments:

My life in pictures