Wednesday 20 August 2008

Me and my custard

Mum and I went shopping today and while she was busy choosing milk I busied myself grabbing a bottle that caught my eye. A bottle of custard. A one litre bottle of custard.

I leaned out as far as I could but couldn't quite manage to lift it into the trolley no matter how hard I tried. But I tried so hard that it impressed mum and she helped me get it into the trolley. So I got my custard!

At tea time I got a bowl and a spoon and dad let me feed myself. It took a long time, and sometimes I didn't quite manage to get much on the spoon, but I managed to get a lot in my tummy. And all over my jumper. The inside of my jumper too. Anyone can drip food all over the outside of their clothes, but it takes a certain skill to get it all over the inside!

1 comment:

Hippomanic Jen said...

Oh, thanks for the beautiful mental image. Mum gets to do MORE washing. Washing up, washing clothes, washing small boy. I'm sure she's loving that self-feeding thing.

My life in pictures