Monday 11 August 2008

Toothbrush

Have I told you how wonderful my toothbrush is? It is my favourite thing, apart from my brand new Ark.

Almost every time we walk past the bathroom I'll point at the cup the toothbrushes live in and say 'dut'. If the person holding me isn't quick enough to divert my attention I'll whinge, and the only thing that quenches my thirt for teeth brushing is the toothbrush.

Mum says there's a lot worse things to be into. I think she secretly hopes my next favourite thing will be a dish cloth, then I can clean up after myself when I make a mess.

I spent a bit of time at grandma's place today. I like playing in the loungeroom, but only if grandma is in the kitchen. I like the fact she's close by, but not in the same room. I'll crawl over and visit her from time to time, but just knowing she's there is enough for me. She told mum today she has to plan to do jobs in the kitchen when I come over. Dad hopes that means baking.

No comments:

My life in pictures