Saturday 9 August 2008

A day with the boys

Mum went to a women's seminar today. An all-day seminar. That meant dad and I had to amuse ourselves at home.

We played, I slept for two hours, and we ate an interesting assortment of food.

When dad gets peckish between meals, he heads for the chocky bikkies, and so when I started feeling peckish he gave me one*. And then another. and when I asked for a third (in my best red-faced-whingy-sky-is-falling-if-I-don't-get-another-biscuit cry) he obliged. Chocolate biscuits are great!

We did a bit of walking practice this afternoon in the breaks during the footy.

*Dad feels it is important to point out the chocolate biscuits I ate were the little TV snack ones. Tiny. It's not like I had 3 Tim Tams. That would be a bit naughty.

No comments:

My life in pictures