Friday 8 August 2008

Puzzled

Mum had to go out today for a bit so she dropped me at grandma and grandad's work for a bit. The plan was for me to play in the waiting room corner with some toys put out especially for me.

I got the corner part right, it just happened to be the wrong corner! I chose the corner next to grandam's desk where there are lots of interesting files to look through. Fortunately, one of grandad's clients didn't turn up for their appointment so he decided to do a bit of work on me! He borrowed some supplies from the paediatric occupational therapist who works next door and I spent the next half an hour putting pegs in a peg board. Grandad was very impressed with my fine motor skills!

When mum came to pick me up she said we should get some puzzles for me, because it seems I am a genius.

No comments:

My life in pictures