Sunday 3 August 2008

Come on over

Mum came to Tiny Treasures today, and stayed the whole time. not becasue I was needy, but becasue she was on the roster. I think I played it pretty cool, mum being there and all.

We had Andy and Wendy over for lunch, and I was in my visitor charming mode. Mum and dad love visitor charming mode. I think they're trying to bottle it to bring out when it's just us three at home!

Mum said that we're getting to the stage now where it's getting easier for us to have people around to our place, rather than going out. It's only just got that way - but with all my toys here, and the fact I like to go wandering and won't still very still, they can relax a bit more knowing it's our house I'm stumbling around in, and not someone elses.

No comments:

My life in pictures