Tuesday 5 August 2008

Half and half

Mum was asked to work this morning, so she packed up her bags early and dad and I hung out for a bonus father-son morning.

We started with a bit of raking. Raking while wearing the baby carrier is not easy - especially if the baby is strapped on at the front. We soon gave up raking. We were going to do a bit of watering, but there's a big barking dog next door who really hates it when we walk up the side of the house...Doesn't bother me too much, but the dog gives dad the heebie-jeebies...We soon gave up watering.

So we went inside and cranked up the stereo!



Just before we went to pick mum up, dad remembered we need a new microwave oven, so we did a quick research trip to the electrical shops - after getting in and out of the car three times, I eventually fell asleep. Only for a minute though - we were soon at work, I was handed to mum, we got back in the car and headed off to playgroup, and then a meeting at church, and then to more shops...

We finally made it home. And I was tired.

1 comment:

Madeleine Meek and Mild said...

Hey Noah! You're hip to the jive, baby!

My life in pictures