Friday 1 August 2008

Shadow play

The light in my bedroom (the room I only seem to visit when I need a nappy change, thanks to the fact I've migrated into the Big Bed next door for sleeping) has a light that hangs quite low from the ceiling. It casts big shadows if you're standing in the right place - and that's exactly where dad happneed to be standing when he was changing my nappy tonight.

He decided to do some shadow animals on the wall and I liked them.

I looked at him, then the wall, and figured out pretty quickly what he was doing to make the shadows, and I joined in too, waving my arms and opening my hands just like dad. Unfortunately, because I was lying on the change table my shadows were cast a bit too low to see, but at least I got the theory right, right?

No comments:

My life in pictures