Saturday 23 August 2008

Waiting in line

Dad and I found ourselves with a little bit of time to kill while mum was having a haircut. We decided to go to the fabric shop to get some material to decorate hats mum and dad were wearing to a trivia night.

I spent the time pointing at lots of rolls of fabric. We had lots of time because we ended up in the checkout line for 25 minuites! That's a long time. Especially when you're being held. Yeah, we didn't take the pram - it gets in the road, especially in shops and their small aisles...

So dad's arms got quite sore, but he was prett yimpressed with my composure during the wait. we chatted to each other - and I did a few high pitched squeals - just for fun.

We finally got to the counter, and dad plonked me down - I think his arms needed a rest...He says it's ok to sit on counters at shops unless they are food shops. Parents who put their kids on counters at food shops should be sent to the naughty chair.

No comments:

My life in pictures