Friday 29 August 2008

The Fonz

My copycat skills are developing, and dad says it's great to see me trying out all the things he does. He also says he'll need to be careful what he does around me, in case I try and copy the bad habits!

Mum has taught me to wave my hands like stars to 'twinkle twinkle little star'. When she sings the tune, I do the moves. Everyone loves it.

Dad saw this, and decided I should learn to do 'something cool'. So he looked me in the eye and said said with his best Henry Winkler voice, 'heeeeey' - while doing the thumbs up. He reckons I will be the coolest kid on the block if I can do a Fonzie. I haven't quite mastered it - I get my thumb in the air, but keep my index finger pointed - so it looks like I'm pointing a 'finger gun'. And I can't quite say 'heeeeey' like the Fonz just yet...Maybe a leather jacket would help?

No comments:

My life in pictures