Wednesday 6 August 2008

I'll have what she's having

Mum and I were having brekky, I had a bottle of milk and she had toast. When we both finished mum started feeding me some of my mushy weetbix-apple sauce combo.

I shook my head and pointed to mum's plate (on which there were two bits of crust) and said 'Dut!'.

Mum handed me one piece of crust. I pointed back at the plate, "DUT!". So mum handed me the other bit of crust.

I leaned backinto my chair, two pieces of crust in my hands, feeling very pleased with myself.

Later on whem dad was at the table with us, they were discussing sneaky ways of getting me to eat. Putting some of my food on their plate, and so when I think I'm eating special 'grown up' food from their plate, I'm actually eating what they intended me to eat all along. Fancy that.

No comments:

My life in pictures