Thursday 16 August 2007

Boo!

Today I got a fright.

Dad was in the loungeroom having a bit of a chat with me. I was in a very happy mood, and when I'm in a happy mood I love talking to people.

There were lots of smiles.

Now, a couple of minutes into this wonderful time either dad got a bit close, or a little bit too loud, because all of a sudden my arms shot out and I jolted backwards. And then a good three seconds later my face screwed up, went a deep red, and I burst into tears.

No more smiles.

It happened again a couple of hours later at tea time. There has been much 'shushing' around here since. Nobody wants to be the one who makes the baby screw up his face like that again. Unless there's a video camera! (Don't tell mum that, she almost went red and screwed up her own face when dad suggested we grab the camera for an encore preformance). They both say it was terrible to see me in such a state, but they also laughed, because of my much delayed reaction, and the extended arms and screwed up face.

Suffice to say, we're trying to be a bit quieter around LLR HQ tonight because we don't want any frightened babies around the place.

No comments:

My life in pictures