Sunday 12 August 2007

Every long car trip needs...

...Red socks!

This weekend I spent more time in the car than any other time I can remember.

Usually the bumps and motion keep me quiet, and usually send me to sleep, but today I stayed awake for most of the ride.

I did spend a good deal of the trip grizzling until I noticed two bright red things sitting in the car seat with me. They moved when my legs moved, and they kept me entertained for a long time. My red socks!

Along with my red socks to keep me amused, I have figured out how to stick three fingers in my mouth to sooth myself. I make a lot of slurping noises, but I seem to enjoy it, and mum and dad think I look rather cute trying to shove my hold hand in my mouth. They think I'm really close to finding my thumb, but in the mean time three fingers will do.

No comments:

My life in pictures