Monday 27 August 2007

Doing stuff

We're still waiting for some action in my nappy. Mum's a bit scared to even go out for a walk in the park. In the three-and-a-bit months I've been alive we haven't really had much of a social life. Our days are usually spent around the house*, apart from the odd trip to the park or the shops or the beach. But it hasn't always been like this. I have been to a few exciting events while safely tucked up in mum's tummy.

Here's five things I did;

Went to Vossy's last game at the Gabba
Went to U2 concert (I would have definately heard it too!)
Went to the first day of the Ashes test match
Went to the first beach cricket competition with Viv Richards and Alan Border
Went to the Quiksilver Pro surf contest

It might be a little while before I can enjoy going to the footy or the cricket, but in the meantime dad will busy himself teaching me all the rules...

*especially when waiting for a big explosive poo.

No comments:

My life in pictures