Tuesday 28 August 2007

New duds

Another milestone today.

I've upsized to new nappies! Out with the 'newborn' ones and in with the 'crawler'. Not that I'm crawling yet.

They're a little big on me, just like the 'newborns' were when I was....Newly born!

I'm yet to christen these new duds...Four days and counting, it's going to be a beauty when it arrives.

Now, onto more serious issues. I'm still not sleeping very well. During the day or night. It's driving mum a little crazy, and having two emotional wrecks in the house isn't doing much for dad's sanity either! Last night I fell asleep on dad's shoulder after what seemed like an eternity of wailing. It was only an hour or so, but the later at night, the longer it seems. I eventually fell asleep, and so did he. I woke up a lot chirpier than he did and I saw him add a little extra coffee into his mug at breakfast time.

No comments:

My life in pictures