Thursday 30 August 2007

Job done

Phew.


We were all starting to wonder if I was ever going to poo again. I did. And boy, was it worth the wait!

I timed it just before dad went to work, and just as well, because it was a two person cleaning up job. A couple of Hazmat suits wouldn't have gone astray either. It was smelly!

Sorry to go into all this detail about my bodily functions, but we've all been waiting for this event for the best part of a week.

Dad was holding me at the time, and he knew something was up when I stopped cooing and put on my 'serious' face. I grunted, I farted, and I did something else. Luckily I'm wearing my new 'crawler' nappies, with a much bigger payload area, so everything was safely contained.

They say breast fed babies can go up to a couple of weeks without needing to poo. I guess the milk is that good, and we're growing that much, there's not a lot of waste material. Or maybe it's just that we're too busy to stop and concentrate.

No comments:

My life in pictures