Friday 24 August 2007

Seven to One

I've really started to enjoy my baths.

I have a bath every night now as part of my going to bed ritual. When I first got home I only had one every few days as I wasn't too keen on hopping in the water, and I wasn't getting too dirty. Not that I'm running and jumping in the mud these days, but I do tend to spew and dribble all over myself during the day, and there's nothing like a nice warm bath before bed too soothe a little soul.

Anyway, during my latest bath mum and dad noticed I spend most of my bathtime looking at dad. Dad was rather chuffed. So he decided we should havea smiling competition. Of course.

The rules were simple, whoever got the most smiles from me would be the winner. They both grinned and coo'd and generally acted like gooses, encouraging me to smile at them. I'm sure all sorts of promises were made. When it got to four nil, mum thought we should swap sides, thinking I might prefer whoever was standing on the left hand side of the bath. They swapped, and dad got three more smiles! Finally I flashed one at mum.

Seven to one. Dad wins.

I'm not sure what this means. But it certianly made for an entertaining bathtime. And dad's already planning the next LLR HQ competition. If we're not careful he'll buy a trophy to play for...

No comments:

My life in pictures