Wednesday 1 August 2007

Upgrading

My little home is getting a bit small, it's almost time for me to move out of my bassinet. Even though I've got a new place to go, I don't seem too keen to leave the old place.

Mum has been giving me sleeps in my cot during the day. Sleep may not be the right word. 'A bit of time fussing about' would be more accurate.

The bassinet was a bit boring comapred to the amazing things to see and do in the cot. The only there is to do in the bassinet is sleep, the cot is a world of fun. I can see out the bars, and can see the blinds on the window, I can look up and see my giraffe pictures (which dad has threatened to move if they become too distracting). And the space! I could have a party in there!

Nights are still spent in the bassinet, but soon I think I'm going to be turfed out of there becasue I'm getting too long! 63cms at last measurement.

No comments:

My life in pictures