Thursday 23 August 2007

When I see you smile

A few weeks ago everyone was concerned I wasn't smiling enough.


Now I can't stop!


I've got more smiles than flavours at Baskin and Robbins. Some of the memorable ones are;


The Big Wide Open smile; this only seems to come out on special occassions.

The Bashful smile; usually flashed at dad when he's being goofy.

Sticky Tongue Out smile; ofen a gurgly smile accompanied with squeals of delight

The Big Closed Grin; I'll pull thi one out when I'm sitting in my chair feeling quite content.

One thing I've mamaged to do is avoid these smiles being captured on film. Even though dad's always got a camera close by, I can flash these things so fast that even a high shutter speed can't catch them. Dad says he'll keep trying to take the pics, and to stop taking those baby milestone date lists seriously.

No comments:

My life in pictures