Tuesday 30 October 2007

Get in my tummy!

I’ve developed a bit of a habit of needing to touch whatever the closest adult is holding.

If mum has it in her hand I want it in my mouth! Not all the time, sometimes it’s just enough for me to pat it with my hand. But I usually try to get it in my mouth.

Mum grabbed a can of deodorant, put it on the table, and the next thing it was in my mouth!

Fortunately the lid was on, or the fifth thing I would have ever tasted (behind milk, Mylanta, baby panadol, and the rotavirus vaccine) would have been rather yukky! Gosh, apart from the milk, that’s not a very yummy looking list at all is it?

It's not long until I'm going to start on solids. 'Solids' is a bit misleading. 'Mashed to kingdom come' is a bit closer to the mark. Mum told dad we'd probably start with more veggies than fruit, because she read once kiddies get a taste for sweet things they don't want anything else. But there's always exceptions to the rule, and most little people we've come across have quirky eating habits and tastes.

No comments:

My life in pictures