Friday 5 October 2007

Who's the dummy? Pt 2

Some babies are attached to their dummies.

Not me.

I'd rather slurp on a finger, or four, and have even been known to suck my thumb on the odd occassion. So after a couple of days of trying to give me a dummy when I was a little baby, Mum and Dad had pretty much given up on the while idea. Which is probably not that bad an idea.

But the other day, when I was a bit too excited to go to bed, and the clock was ticking, Mum decided it might just be the trick to grab a dummy out of the cupboard and see what happened.

It worked!

So today, when Mum decided to try her new trick again, I had other ideas. I pulled the dummy out of my mouth, turned it upside down, and had a good chew on the sides, the back, the handle, every bit of the dummy except the nice soft bit that's supposed to go in the mouth!

Who says there's only one way to suck a dummy?

No comments:

My life in pictures