Thursday 25 October 2007

Bye bye house

When we finally got the house completely empty and cleaned, and the cars fully loaded, we drove out the driveway for the last time.

The only house I’ve ever lived in. Not that I seemed too sad.

We didn’t get far. I needed a feed. So we had a quick roadside stop. We got on the road but didn’t get far. Again. The little car overheated. I was sleeping by that time, so as mum and dad had all sorts of excitement with fountains of coolant flowing out of radiators, and lost radiator caps, I slept in the other car.

We finally made it back on the road a couple of hours after we should have, and after one extra food stop (for me) our little convoy finally made it to grandma and grandad's place for a feed (for mum and dad) and a good night's sleep.

No comments:

My life in pictures