Thursday 18 October 2007

Me and my zebra

I've been hanging out with the first toy I took an interest in. Zeb the Zebra.

When I was a really little baby I would stare at him on my change table. I would stare at him on my sheepskin blanket. I would stare at him in the car.

When I was a bit older I'd grab at him on my sheepskin rug. I'd grab at him in my car seat. And I'd try to grab at him while on the change table.

Now that I'm older I'm into more sophisicated toys. Toys that squeak and rattle. Bright and colourful toys. Toys that crinkle!

But today, as mum was packing up most of my toys, she gave me Zeb to play with. I grabbed him with both hands, gave him a big bear hug (or should that be a Zebra hug?) and slobbered all over his face. Like real friends do!

No comments:

My life in pictures