Friday 26 October 2007

Happy Mexicans

Mum and I did a bit of unpacking while dad was at work, but when he got home he and I had a grand time laughing and playing. I found his ‘one man Mexican wave’ hilarious. I’m laughing a lot more than I used to, and mum says it’s lovely to hear her ‘two boys’ chatting and laughing and playing.

I also discovered more wonders at bathtime. Ever since we gave back the borrowed baby bath stand I've been having showers with mum. And as exciting as they are, we're not really sure how clean I was getting, because nobody around here wanted to lather up a baby with soap. Especially a squirmy baby. So we decided to put my blue bath in the big bath and give it a go. Mum had to hold me in a different way, but I loved it. I discovered what my restless legs can do in the water. Splash! Water went everywhere, and we all had a good laugh.

No comments:

My life in pictures