Wednesday 3 October 2007

2 x 2 hours

I've been toying with the idea of daytime sleeps. Sometimes I'll have a bit of a snooze, sometimes a quick nap, and sometimes, on the rarest of occasions I'll sleep for two hours! Today was one of those days. Mum was happy and emailed dad at work to tell him the good news. After lunch I had another two hour sleep!

It might all be because I woke up in the Big Bed this morning. Mum let me in after I woke up with wet PJs and after she changed me she decided it would be easier for all concerned if she just let me in, and the truth is she doesn't need much an excuse for a big cuddle just before the sun comes up.

The only issue with me being in the Big Bed is that I'm prone to getting the fidgets. And nothing wakes dad up with a start more than a stray arm flung into his ear!

No comments:

My life in pictures