Wednesday 31 October 2007

Haircut - beta version

Mum and I went to the hairdresser today. Her hair had been hanging in her eyes, so decided it was time for a quick trim. I sat in the pram, quite interested with all the goings on.

When mum was finished she noticed that my hair had been hanging in my eyes, so decided it was time for a quick trim. I sat on mum's lap, the hairdresser put a cape on me, which quickly found its way to my mouth! A couple of seconds later my fringe was a lot shorter.

All my hair growing effort has been at the front. All the other bits have stayed rather short. It's slowly getting darker, and I've still got my 'Friar Tuck' at the back. For th past month or so mum and dad have been combing my fringe over, parting it on the side, but it sometimes looked a bit too much like an old bloke's comb-over. And seeing I'm not yet six months, there's better ways to wear your hair!

Dad says that because it was just a bit off the fringe, it wasn't a proper haircut. More like a pre-haircut. A beta version!

No comments:

My life in pictures