Monday 29 October 2007

A night out

Mum and dad went out for dinner tonight. A fancy dinner. Without me!

It's the first time they've had a dinner since I was born, and seeing it was mum's birthday, a fitting occassion to dump me with grandma and grandad and uncle Michael. 'Dump' really isn't the appropriate word, we all had a great time. Mum and dad had a good time too. They finished their meal quicker than they expected, and even though they had a chance to go for a nice stroll after their dinner, they both wanted to get back home to see me. How nice.

They had some birthday cake, and when no one was looking dad let me lean in and shove my hand in the icing! Mum quickly grabbed my hand before I could get it in my mouth, and she licked the chocolate icing off, much to my delight - I think it tickled!

No comments:

My life in pictures