Sunday 21 October 2007

Racing and packing

I woke up in between mum and dad this morning. None of us can quite remember the circumstances of me arriving in the Big Bed. Dad woke up before I did this morning, and said I looked very cute sound asleep. When he got out of the shower I had woken up and wore a big grin all over my face.

Today was my second big racing car day, but quite different from the last one. Last time dad and I had a special bonding experience in front of the telly. Today it was just mum and me at home (dad was at the track) and mum was busy packing boxes, and so I was allowed to watch the cars going around and around on the telly as a distraction while mum wrapped up the cups and plates. I'm starting to think the only thing on the TV is racing cars, as I'm not really encouraged to watch the telly at this young age.

Dad got home late, and I had already gone to bed. He was a bit sad not to see me and read our nightly story. But we'll make up for it tomorrow.

No comments:

My life in pictures