Saturday 27 October 2007

Rumbly Butt and the clothesline adventure

I had a rumbly bottom today. I don’t know if it was something I ate. I mean, I only eat one thing. So maybe it was something mum ate! We haven’t had pizza for a while, I think we all know how that one went. But our diet hasn’t changed that much recently. After the first couple of farts dad laughed, but after a while, even he thought of fitting some sort of muffler to my nappy.

Sometimes they’re SBDs - but even then I can’t hide them, especially if someone’s holding me - a telltale noise from my duds will give the game away. And there’s no dog in our household to blame!

Mum made the 'mistake' of laughing a bit too much after I did one, and I seemed to cotton on, so the next time I let one rip I gave out a little laugh. That made her laugh even more. It's obviously a little dangerous to start laughing at things that aren't supposed to be funny but what kid (or adult, come on, admit it) hasn't laughed at a well timed blow-off.

But that wsn't the only thing I did today. Fortunately. I helped mum get the washing off the clothesline this afternoon. I’d never seen a clothesline before. In the old house we had little drying racks in the garage, so this was a special occasion. Mum would unpeg the dry clothes and I would hang over her shoulder grabbing and slobbering on the clothes still on the line! So now our clothes come with a ready made wet patch!

No comments:

My life in pictures