Sunday 14 October 2007

You have to be awake to celebrate a milestone

I'm five months old!

I'm pretty much up to date on all the things a five month old should be doing.

My favourite things include the crumply sounds I can make with my playmat and toy dog. 'Pupsqueak' (that's his name - it's on the tag - we didn't name him!) lives in the car at the moment, and as we drive around mum and dad are treated to a soundtrack of rattles and crumples.

I also like playing with my toes. I sometimes get them in my mouth, but there's often not enough room when there's already eight fiingers in there!

The only thing I'm not too fussed on is sleeping through the night. Sure, I've tried it a few times, and even though it's always met with huge grins from mum and dad, I still find three wake-ups is my preferred method of getting through the night.

Last night I woke up five times. I guess you have to be awake to celebrate a milestone properly. Mum is very tired.

No comments:

My life in pictures