Thursday 17 April 2008

Baby on board

This has been on my mind for quite a few months; why do people have Baby on Board stickers on their car?

Does the baby carseat, dangly toys hanging from the windows and cartoon sunshade not scream 'baby' enough?

And why do people stick them on the car anyway? Is it a warning, 'don't get too close, I've got a baby on board, and I'm not afraid to use it'. Or maybe it's a heads-up; 'I've got a baby in here, which means I'm not concentrating on the road as much as I should be'. Or maybe it's a safety issue; 'you might be planning to crash into me but please reconsider, I've got a baby on board'.

Whatever the reason, we don't like them. They're not cool.

Pegs are cool. Stick a picture of a peg on the back of your car instead.

No comments:

My life in pictures