Wednesday 16 April 2008

Hanging out with grandma

I spent most of the day with grandma. My other grandma. The one who lives a long way away.

They are visiting to do some work on the new house, and I took the chance to play with grandma while the others were pulling up old lino off the floor. Lucky us!

I had a two hour sleep this morning. Mum put me down in the cot before she left, and I lept and slept. When I woke up I didn't seem to miss mum at all. It was only when mum got home I ealised she'd been gone and I had a little whinge until she gave me a big cuddle.

We all went to tea at the other grandparents place, and it was great to have 4 grandparents doting over me. I was the centre of attention.

I tried climing the stairs. Only got up to the seventh one, I think it was because I tired myself out trying to climb down the stairs earlier. I tried to go down frontwards. Everyone told me it wasn't the smartest thing to do, and they worried I might fall face first. I didn't, but I never managed to get myself down. I decided to stay at the top of the step and play with my high chair!

No comments:

My life in pictures