Sunday 20 April 2008

Blowing kisses sounds good

Even though I said blowing kisses might not be the coolest thing, we have been having a few practice sessions lately.

Dad will blow me a kiss, or two, and then it's apparently my turn to give one back. I usually just stare blankly, or wave, or clap (two perfectly good past times), but I have not been into blowing kisses. Until today.

I sent one back. Well, sort of. I raised my hand and placed it towards my face...Everyone got a little excited...I bypassed my mouth and went straight to my ear, and then did the customary 'kiss' extended arm move. Everybody laughed. Blowing kisses never sounded so good. 'Sounded so good'; get it? Because I 'kissed' from my ear! Ahhhh, I guess you had to be there...

Somewhere you really didn't want to be was near my bedroom at three o'clock this morning. After sleeping beautifully for the last couple of months I've pulled out two bad nights in a row. Lots of crying and squirmyness. Dad wondered if I had a pain in the tummy. He thought it may have been the prunes. We have no proof. But we certainly had a lot less sleep than we needed.

No comments:

My life in pictures