Monday 28 April 2008

Socks off!

I'm learning things so fast mum is having a big job trying to keep up.

Today I figured out how to stand up in my high chair. Apparently it's not as cool as I thought, because mum did not clap, like she usually does when I do something clever. If there was the opposite of a clap, she did that.

Good thing I'm always supervised in the high chair.

My socks are always coming off, usually by accident. But today I figured out how to whoosh them off with a couple of tugs. It wasn't the best day to try this trick, being one of the coldest days I've ever experienced. This little coastal baby is in for a shock come proper winter time.

Mum did notice me in the car making a few moves with my sock, as if I was trying to get it back on. I didn't manage to do it, but she was impressed with my efforts.

No comments:

My life in pictures