Saturday 19 April 2008

Prune juice and Kevin Sheedy

I have been up to my old 'beetroot face' trick at the breakfast table lately so mum decided it was time to give me a little help in the form of some prune juice.

I had my first taste of it today, and I liked it. Dad thought it might be a bit strong, so mum watered it down a little bit for me. Throughout the day dad caught me farting. He blames the prunes.

We've heard some stories of kids being constipated, and we certainly don't want that, so a few preventions seem to be the way to go.

The other big news of the day was that we went to the park to see the 150th anniversary celebrations of the AFL. They had kicking and handball competitions. I was a little small to do it on my own, but dad helped me handball through the target. It took us two goes to get it right. At point blank range! I wore my jersey. I was the littlest lion there.

Kevin Sheedy was there signing autographs, and he gave me a cuddle.

Speaking of prunes, my baths have been quite long lately, and my hands and feet have gotten all pruney! I love bathtime.

No comments:

My life in pictures