Friday 25 April 2008

Something old, something new

I'm back to my rolling over on the change table trick. I think it's hilarious. And when mum or dad try to flip me over onto my back I get a little whingy. Nappy change time is time for acrobatics!

Speaking of nappies, I'm trying out some new ones. I've been in the one brand since I was born. We were given lots of advice when I arrived into the world, and one piece was 'there's a reason why cheap nappies are cheap'. Some friends had tried out all the available nappies and ended up using the premier brand, so when it was time to buy a box, we went straight to the good ones.

My supply was running low yesterday (I think we got down to about 6 at home, and none at grandma's - grandma had to 'recycle' a nappy for me on Monday!) we couldn't find any of the good ones for a reasonable price, and when mum saw some cheapies on sale she thought we might give them a try. So far, so good...But they don't have Pooh Bear on them...

No comments:

My life in pictures