Thursday 3 April 2008

Bye pool

Dad took me to my last swimming lesson today. We're not going to go next term, because it's getting a bit cold, and because there's only so much "the wheels on the bus" one can take before screaming "let's sing another song!"

I wore my new boardies in honour of the big day and I got lots of comments. Usually the other kids just wear swimming nappies, but I like to wear something over my swimming nappy.

Dad had the morning at home with me and we had a great time. He likes giving me a bottle - it's time to sit and be quiet and even though mum's feeds are a lot better, and natural, dad says he really loves having that time together.

We also had fun reading a story. We got through 'the saggy baggy elephant' one and a half times before I got restless and tried to eat the book.

No comments:

My life in pictures