Tuesday 15 April 2008

Left or right?

Mum gave me some peas at tea time. I picked them up, one at a time, using my pincer grip.

I used my right hand for the first few, as I was leaning on the left hand. Mum said I might be a right hander. Dad's not so sure. He repositioned me so I was leaning on my right hand, and I grabbed the rest of the peas with my left hand. He was impressed.

It took me a while to finish the peas, one at a time. A few fell on the floor.

We had afternoon tea at the new house, in the backyard - it's the cleanest part of the house! Mum and dad and grandma and grandad had a packet of salt and vinegar chips, and thought I might like to have a little taste (I think they were thinking I might screw up my face). I liked it. Enough to dive into the packet to get another one! I wasn't encouraged to eat any more. Fruit and veggies are my staple, and even though chips are made from potatoes, I'm told it's not the same. Drat.

No comments:

My life in pictures