Wednesday 30 April 2008

Entertaining visitors

For a change, grandma and grandad came to our place for tea. We usually go to their place, but their oven is broken, so they brought the food, used our oven, and we all shared a meal.

Lasagne! I had some. It was good.

I tried to stand up in my high chair again. I was quickly sat back down. Then dad shoved a pillow between me and the back of the highchair, and it meant I didn't have enough space to wriggle myself to a standing position. Dad said a side effect would be a much comfier high chair.

I showed grandma and grandad all my fancy bath moves. I don't usually have an audience in the bath, so it was a little overwhelming, but I soon got back into the swing of standing and splashing and playing with Ernie and his boat.

No comments:

My life in pictures