Wednesday 9 April 2008

Stand up and be counted

I followed mum around the house today, finding all sorts of things interesting in every room we went to. If I wasn't playing with the wide assortment of goodies in the study or the loungeroom, I was grabbing onto the closest piece of furniture, or people, and standing up. Standing up is great fun. I'm still a bit wobbly, but practice makes perfect, right?

Though I fast to climb up, mum is impressed with my caution on getting down. I demonstrate my carefulness in the bath. I don't just let go of the sides of the bath and let gravity do its thing, I slowly descend until I'm safely submerged back into the warm waters. It sometimes takes a bit of time, but it's better to be safe than sorry, right? Mum likes it that I'm a careful baby. Careful most of the time. Sometimes I play the 'lurch backwards' game. Thankfully I only play it on the couch, I'll throw myself back and laugh, and when mum or dad pull me back up, I'll throw myself back, with lots more laughs.

No comments:

My life in pictures