Saturday 26 April 2008

Funny legs

I spent most* of the day laughing.

Dad discovered my ticklish legs and we had a great time joking around this morning. The balls of my feet are a bit ticklish too. But tickles are only good in moderation...Too much is not so good.

We read a few stories before we went shopping. My interest in books is coming back. I still get a little distracted around storytime, but dad is quite impressed that I like to point to point to all the faces of the people in the book.

I skipped my morning sleep, and slowed down a bit as the day went on, but by the time it came for my bath I perked up (like I usually do) and resumed laughing when dad squirted water from my little plastic whale.

*There were five minutes where I cried. This was caused by an ambitious head-first move off dad's lap onto the floor. It was only a ten centimetre fall, but it hurt, and left me with a little lump on my head. I forgot it soon after, and went back to laughing.

No comments:

My life in pictures