Thursday 17 January 2008

Bananas, avocados and cousins

I met up with my cousin Ezra today. She's three weeks older than me and crawling around. We all had lunch at grandmas and while I was happy to sit on my own with a little toy, Ezra was happy crawling over to me to snatch the little toy out of my hands!

We had a fun time playing. Not really 'together'. We sat and played by ourselves, but right next to each other. I was fascinated with her hair. I'm fascinated with everyone's hair.

I've added avocado and bananas (mixed together) to my menu. We were all a little skeptical at that pairing, but after a quick test, even dad thought it was good, and proceeded to have some on his toast. It's the first time we've all had the same thing for breakfast. Mum likes the combo too, because you don't have to blend the food in the blender, jsut mush it up with a fork. Easy.

No comments:

My life in pictures