Wednesday 16 January 2008

Why feel bad?

After feeling a little guilty about letting me sneak into the big bed from time to time, mum and dad have had a change of heart. They haven't stopped. They just don't feel bad anymore!

Co-sleeping happens to be quite popular in some circles. According to a mother-baby expert "Co-sleeping babies cry less, they're happier. They don't have to cry when they're laying next to their mothers to breastfeed. And so in this sense, both the mother and baby get more sleep."

I still go to bed in my own room after tea time. But if I wake up, I have a feed with mum, and she'll sometimes let me fall asleep between her and dad. I'll usually stsy asleep until seven o'clock. On the other hand, if mum insists on me staying in my own room I can wake up a lot and cry even more, leaving everyone grumpy.

So this week we're into co-sleeping.

No comments:

My life in pictures