Friday 4 January 2008

Head. Banging.

There was lots of banging at LLR HQ today.

I spent a good deal of time on my mat playing with my firetruck today. I took the little ball that sits on top of itand firstlybanged it on top of the truck. It made a good deal of noise. Then I banged it on the floor. It made a racket! Then I hit it on my leg a few times, and found out it doesn't make much noise at all.

Dad and I watched more cricket and my quest for the remote continued. He did let me have a good look at it, and even handed it to me at one stage, but I couldn't contain my excitement enough, and it headed straight for my mouth. He rescued it before I could slobber on it.

Now, dad was also downloading something from the internet while we were playing, and he turned around to see how it was going, and in that second, or maybe two, I managed to bang something else on the floor. My head. Dad got to me before I started to cry, but it gave me such a fright that I bawled. Dad got such a fright that he felt really sick; he and mum had only been talking this morning about how good it was that I haven't had any accidents in my time on earth. After a big cuddle I forgot all about my swan dive off the couch and got ready for my bath where I splashed and splashed more than I ever have before, totally drenching mum and dad!

No comments:

My life in pictures