Wednesday 30 January 2008

Happy sleeps

Sometimes before sleeps I get the grumps, but today I was in a giggly mood. Just as mum was putting me to sleep she noticed my singlet was bunched up under my gro-bag. She gently pulled it down and brushed my tumy, and I gave a little laugh. But stayed asleep.

Before my sleep mum read me a book of animal noises. I found the 'scratch' of the kangaroo hilarious; "Sratch, scratch, scratch goes the kangaroo". What a hoot!

The third giggle wasn't very funny for mummy. I bit her with my new teeth. Ow! She said "NO!" and gave a very stern look. I'm not used to stern looks, and thought it was a little funny. In the end mum thought my reaction was funny and she laughed. I laughed too. But someone once said 'don't bite the hand that feeds' so I better remember that...

No comments:

My life in pictures