Wednesday 23 January 2008

When being sad is good

Mum was rather happy to see me a little sad today. I better explain, usually when she leaves me with grandma I'll happily go to her and not look back. Which is a very good thing. But mum still likes to know that I like to be with her, so when I grizzled a little bit, and it really was only a little bit, mum found it bittersweet.

Speaking of bittersweet, I've been finding nights in the Big Bed very sweet. But mum has been getting a little bit on the bitter side because I may be abusing the special priviledges I have. The first few nights of co-sleeping were very successful, but lately I've been waking up at the old times. So mum says if I keep it up she'll have no choice but to start on that new sleeping regime. Uh oh...

No comments:

My life in pictures